Brielle was so excited all day for Logan's birthday party she couldn't stop talking about it. Earlier in the day I said to her we are going to lunch with grandma and grandpa do you want to go? to which she replied " NO I want to go to Logan's birthday party first" what a good big sister she is. She had so much fun at his party.
Logan was not sure what to think about all the people and presents
He was really distracted for the most part and kept trying to escape. He had a lot of help from all the other kids there so we made it through. Thank you everyone for all the fun gifts.
This is the toy Kim and I bought him when he finally got to see it and play with it inside he took off running. He kept on running in to walls and furniture so we would be constantly helping him turn around, he was so cute.
His birthday party was supposed to be a soccer theme with the world cup and all. This was my attempt at a five minute soccer cake. I was running out of time and this is what I could do. Not my best work. Logan didn't care though.
Lighting the candle was a little tricky there was a tiny breeze that kept blowing it out, but we finally succeeded so I could help him blow out the candle:)
He started eating his cake pretty nicely just touching the frosting a little.
It didn't take him long to figure it out. One thing Logan is really good at is eating. He can really pound the food if he wants to.
By the end he was Mr. destructive. He did an awesome job of destroying and eating his first birthday cake. Happy Birthday Logan we love you!!












4 comments:
What an awesome party!!! I can't believe he's one either. I was going to call, but my phone was missing! Happy Birthday Logan!
Wow dude, that boy can really pound the food!!! My eyebrows were raised and everything from watching him destroy the cake.
HOLY COW I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S 1!!!!
I miss those cool Utah evenings!!! I didn't know how awesome they were until I moved here and it never cools down in the summertime.
I'm so sad we missed it. We really miss y'all.
Oh, my, goodness!!! He is CUTE!! He is just as cute on camera as he is in real life...which doesn't usually happen. (And so is Brielle!)
SO MUCH FUN!!!! Happy Birthday, Sweet One Year Old!!!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, to this sweet little family!!! MJ
Wow! How fun! We look forward to meeting him in August! Lisa
Post a Comment