Friday, June 25, 2010

Logester

Logan is soooooo much fun he is really starting to grow up and become a little person lately. He is very very active and really never stops moving. He recently has been sick for over a month with ear infections and colds and on top of that has had 8 teeth come in, in about 1 1/2 months poor little guy. He's thinking about walking and has even taken a couple steps....I am sure it won't be long he is ready to run with his sister. Logan is a very loving and tender hearted little boy. About two weeks ago I was gone for girls camp ( I'll try and post on that sometime soon) when I got home and walked through the door Logan was drinking a bottle in Kim's arms. He heard my voice spit out his milk and lunged toward me. When I took him he just layed on my shoulder and hugged me while every once in awhile looking up at me and smiling. Talk about knowing you are loved. I sure did miss my kids during that.

Logan loves to be outside just like his sister and I don't know if it's because there are so many fun things to put in his mouth or if it's just the fact that he is outside. Probably some of both.

He is curious of everything and how it works always observing. The other day in the car he had his sippy cup and the next thing I know he has twisted of the lid and dumped it all over him and the carseat. I stll can't figure out how he got that open.

One thing about Logan is he always has a smile ready for you and it just melts your heart.


When Logan is tired he just screams and cry's and some times I just can't get to him as fast as he would like. He has fallen a sleep countless times in his high chair. This always make's me smile.....he always looks so sweet.
(don't mind the purple bib it's just what was available at the time)

The one thing kids learn so quickly is no no and Logan is no exception.

2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh my goodness... he just looks like such a sweetheart!! I miss you guys!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Melting heart...SO ADORABLE!!!! I just can't get enough. Logan and Brielle are so cute.

Your returning from camp story just ...melts my heart....to be redundant...I am melted!

Love ya!!! MJ