Well we had a great easter weekend!! Brielle was a lot of fun this year with the festivities! We started with the Uintah easter egg hunt or grab which ever you prefer to call it. She didn't really figure out how to put things in her basket til it was about over, but she ended up with a basket full of goodies!!
Her cousin Keaton joined her and took home a bucket full!!
This is her basket from the easter bunny she was so excited.
Logan was a little confused why he wasn't getting fed and why I wanted him to smile. For all of the easter egg hunts he was sleeping so maybe next year he'll have a little more fun!!

He was happy after all!! He really liked the hat:)(more like I did)
This is the annual woodbury easter egg hunt!! It is always a blast and no one goes home with a empty basket or tummy:)
All the kids waiting for GO!
Showin off the goods she gathered!
The basket full of goodies!!









2 comments:
Yay! Happy Easter!
Wow. I just love your kiddos! They make me smile. But who are all those other kids?!?!? I recognized Misty's and Debbie's but there are some random kids in there I have no clue who they are...
Post a Comment