Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sweet Sweet Baby Boy!!!

Our sweet little Logan is 9 months old!!! I can't hardly believe it ! He is so much fun right now full of smiles and giggles!! He army crawls everywhere he wants to go and gets up on his knees, but hasn't figured out how to make them work. He is trying very hard to pull himself up on things and is growing, growing, growing.










He is starting to babble a little bit he says dada and ba for ball (or at least I think so)!
We sure do love his sweet little spirit in our home he has a way of lighting up a room! Kids are the greatest!!

6 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh my goodness! He is amazingly cute! I miss you guys. :(

aLi said...

YAY! Thanks Brindy!!! :D The instant I saw the first picture as your page loaded up, I smiled. He is soo cute!!!!

Jeni said...

Oh, sweet Logan melts my heart.

Duane + Lisa said...

He is looking more like his big sister all the time. What a cutie!! Lisa

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, I love that little guy!!! He melts my heart, too!!! He lights up any room and EVERYBODY'S heart!!! Sure love you all!!! MJ

Tina Birt said...

Oh he's so adorable! I can't believe he's getting so big, It's only been like what a month since I've seen you and your family but I swear his picture look like two or three months bigger. I hope that made sense! :)