So I'm realizing lately life is busy and blogging is getting to be at the bottom of the list, but I really wanted to post these cute pictures of Brielle because she is doing so many funny things lately. This first picture is of Brielle walking around with my sandal on, she does this all the time and it always ends up in around her ankle.

The other morning I thought I heard Brielle wake-up and so I went in to get her a few minutes later, but she had fallen asleep again and this is what I found not even the flash of the camera disturbed this sleeping beauty.

The other morning I thought I heard Brielle wake-up and so I went in to get her a few minutes later, but she had fallen asleep again and this is what I found not even the flash of the camera disturbed this sleeping beauty.
These next few pictures are of Brielle and her new favorite dress-up toy.......her daddy's hat!! It's so cute she puts it on and laughs and walks around the house saying hat. I love it she is so much fun!!

The container in her hand is from her favorite drawer to always empty everything out of....I'm not so sure I love this, but she is still so cute.
Always posing for the camera!!





5 comments:
I see another Erin growing up... what a poser... but what a CUTE poser!
Ditto to kim! Too cute!
Absolutely Charismatic Adorable Photographable Brielle!!! Love that little sweetheart!!! Grandma Jane
holy crap! I love her face!
brielle is so so cute from ari
Post a Comment