Friday, October 24, 2008

Flashback Pumpkins #3

This was the last installment of pumpkin carving, so far...
But before that, Today is Brielle's Birthday, time has flown by so fast. Here are a couple of Halloween pictures of her last year. She went as a cat (It was so hard to find newborn Halloween costumes!) Here she is with McKenzie, Silvie and Lindsey, Brielle is the one on the right, not in the car seat.

Here she is at one week old (she's the one dressed like a cat...not the pumpkin)

...as cute as can be...






Now, on to the pumpkins. I hope I get this right. Two of the next three pumpkins were carved by Brindy. I think she did Frankenstein and the ghosts, while JaNae did the cat. Yes, Brindy did two pumpkins in the amount of time it took me to do one!



My friend John adores the band KISS, so what better way to pay tribute to them than by carving Gene's head in a pumpkin:

I decided to go with the villain from the movie Fantasia. I think his name is Chernobyl or something like that.

The finished products:

3 comments:

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Can you believe what one year does??? Our cute little kitty cat is now a walking, "talking", definitely communicating her needs little toddler! Your pumpkins are over the top! And I totally believe that Brindy did two while you did one. She totally has confidence with art. love, Momma Jane

Jeni said...

wow all I can say is wow..to everything..cute brielle and awesome pumpkins. You should come give my kids some lessons!

Dustin and Kellie said...

Hey Kim and Brindy! Dinner was fun, we need to hang out more! Thanks for letting me check out your blog!