
1 week old man she's grown!

Well Brielle turned one last weekend.....this is really weird for me. These are pictures of her birthday party she was so cute and we had so much fun with everything. By the way just a side note....red frosting is very, very, very, messy Brielle is still a little pink from the dye.

I was pretty excited about her cake....I have never done this and I had tons of fun.
This video was at the end of the night and as you can see she was a big mess!!
5 comments:
Great job with her cake! It looks perfect, cute and more importantly very messy! I can't believe she's one! Miss you guys!
Definitely a fun party with a fun little one year old!!! Brindy, you out did yourself with the invite and cake!! and Brielle played her part perfectly! LOVE TO HER, and ya'll!! JTM
Oh! She is such a doll! What a sweetie!
so so so so so so so cute!
Happy Birthday Brielle! I hope all you birthday wishes come true!
Wow! That cake was awesome. I've said it before and thought a million times but Brielle is the most beautiful little girl! She's just gorgeous! Happy Birthday Brielle!
Post a Comment