Sunday, September 7, 2008

Wrong Pong....Watch at your own risk!!


So what do you get when two men get a little too creative?
Well I'm not sure, but this is one for the funny's.

This was Friday night, and we were supposed to play around the world. We being me, Kim, Eric, and Sara. Eric wanted to show this twisted version of Ping Pong (ask Eric his name for it:). Anyway we had a lot of fun and a lot of funny things happened including some very painful things. The record for the night was 12 hits which maybe does not sound like a lot, but believe me it took some real effort.
If you can't tell Eric hits his head on the ceiling in this video. Sorry to laugh at your pain Eric, but we got a good laugh out of it anyway.

Bloopers




Any suggestions for names are welcome! P.S. The tournament is on for Christmas Woodbury's, Poll's, and Shepherds so come prepared to play some ball.

10 comments:

Sara & Eric said...

This is one pong game the country of china will not be able to compete with. Eric

Ethan said...

OH my goodness...hil.ar.i.ous!

Kalynne said...

Ha hahaha, I am laughing so hard. This is a classic Woodbury video-priceless. Looks like you had quite the entertaining evening!

Cook with Tom said...

My dear sweet brothers....

Devin & Amanda said...

Is it called schlong pong???

Cook with Tom said...

This is a viral video just waiting to happen...

aLi said...

Aaaah! That was horrible, I had to stop it. I just cannot stand to watch my brothers doing hip thrusts!!!
I think Schlong Pong would do!
And you better watch out for this to become a viral video...

aLi said...

by the way I really like your Ping Pong Song as background music for this post. so clever!

Cook with Tom said...

I hate to admit it... but everytime I see/hear Eric hit his head on the ceiling I burst out laughing.

Jeni said...

Why was this so disturbing for me to watch?
You guys are too funny.
I too, keep laughing when I watch or even think about eric hitting his head.
I have my own name for it...but I can't bear to think of sweet Grandmas reading it...so I'll keep it to myself.