Saturday, July 16, 2011

Just for fun


Logan is such a little ham lately and he is so stickin cute. He knows how to make a mess of everything including himself


this was after an ice cream cone at Kim's work party last night. He was seriously covered in chocolate ice cream. He really enjoyed it as you can see.

This picture was a Grandma Call's house on Thursday night the kids were playing in the dirt and Logan is obviously talented at messes:)

Brielle was a little dirty, but not nearly as covered.

We haven't had a family picture for awhile and we were playing in the back yard and took some pictures. Not really my favorite since I am sort of big and pregnant. Oh well my kids a adorable so what can I say.
Logan trying to give me a kiss on the cheek:) not successfully!
My sweet little Brielle
A little better!!

5 comments:

aLi said...

Brindy, you look so pretty! That pink on you just sweetens you up. :) You're pregnant?!?!???? Judging by those pictures I'd never guess! I can't believe you're down to 8ish weeks left!!!!!!!!!
Logan is a beautiful mess, that's for sure!!!
Brielle gets more beautiful everyday!

aLi said...

I couldn't watch the videos of Logan running or Brielle dancing, it said "This video is private." Can I join the club so I can watch it?

Kim-the-girl said...

I was going to say the same thing as Ali, you look stunning! And you are definitely not "big." But you are right about one thing, your kids are adorable!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh! Are you pregnant? How come we keep forgetting to notice? BECAUSE YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!

As are your kids! They just tickle me pink!!!

LOVE YOU!!
Jane

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Another Oh! I had a phone call between looking at Brielle dancing and me commenting and I forgot to say...HYSTERICAL!!! She is HYSTERICAL!!! as in SO CUTE!!!

love! Jane