Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Christmas finally

Well it's a little late and I almost thought about declaring blog bankruptcy and starting fresh. But in an effort to catch up, here comes Christmas:
Christmas morning:

Christmas eve Santa came and saw Brielle and Logan. They were thrilled.

Logan on his new ride.

Brielle as excited as can be.

Brindy sporting Logan's new monster towel.

Me sporting Brielle's princess towel.

Logan with an awesome look.

Brielle chillin' in her new chair.

This is what happens when girls play with boy's toys.

Brielle was so excited to get her "pack pack." I think she'll grow into it.
Marshmallow guns. Nothing like a slobbery marshmallow pelting you on the cheek!

Brindy's brother not enjoying the marshmallow guns.

Here's a video of Santa the night before.

Logan enjoying his ride.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

aLi said...

don't forget, and a happy new year!!!

Kim you are funny. I enjoy your captions. :)

The picture of big tuff Clifton hiding from the marshmallow gun also cracked me up.

Brielle is so freaking cute. Loved the backpack picture. I love the picture in the header of Logan and Brielle. Logan's eyes are so striking.

I can't wait to see you guys!

Kim-the-girl said...

What fun! Nothing like Christmas in March! Its always better to play catch up than declare bankruptcy. :)