
My sister in law Mandy came up with the great idea that when her kids ask for something she tells them to put it to their wish list. This has worked amazingly well with Brielle. We walk through the store and Brielle come's running up to me with all the joy and hope in her eyes having something in her hand yelling "mommy can I add this to my wish list?" I say "of course let's add it to your wish list now go put it back!" I have to laugh and I'm sure this won't last long today was a prime example. In the car today Brielle asked if she could go play with her cousin Keaton I told her maybe tomorrow and she persisted saying "no I want to play with him today!" So using my new found knowledge I say "add it to your wish list," and with all sorts of disappointment in her eyes Brielle says "NO because then he'll be stuck." Oh the brain of a three year old I just had to laugh.
Brielle and Kim were looking at Kim's ipod when a picture of Santa came up and with all sorts of enthusiasm she says thats my favorite grandpa. Sorry to all the real granpa's you've been out voted by a white bearded, red-nosed, jolly old saint.
One more to finish off that just melted my heart. Brielle wanted to watch Ice Age II and so I went to turn it on. Logan came into the room and I said to him do you want to watch the movie Logan. As the movie started Brielle put her arm around him and said "it's ok Logan don't be scared they are just dinosaurs!" What a sweet moment. When she really wants to be sweet she can be!!
Logan is cute too just in case it seems like I have forgotten him. He is always screaming, kicking, jumping, climbing, needless to say he is all boy. He makes car sounds, says no, ka ka, uh oh, choo choo, quacks like a duck, and I'm sure their are more I can't think of. We sure love him he is full of energy and fun.
Gotta love kids they sure do keep you on your toes!!!!



3 comments:
What sweet kids... can't wait to see them and you!!! YAY!!!
That's my favorite Brielle and Logan. They are way to cute!
Oh, that is all SO FUNNY!!!! Good for you for documenting. I LOVE the wish list idea! Can you believe how smart she is...I wouldn't want Keaton stuck either. :)
Sweetness personified with her protecting Logan. SO CUTE!!! LOVE THOSE BABES!!!!
And their parents!!!!!
MJ
Post a Comment