Friday, November 5, 2010

October 2010

Well the blog obviously hasn't been on the priority list for awhile! This month has been a little crazy with the house renovations and birthdays and kids, kids, kids!!!! Here is our month at a glance!!

Logan is such a big boy he is started to talk and say little things like no, mama, dada, doggy, ball, I can't think of any others right now, but he is full of energy and a lot of fun to have around. Brielle and Logan play so cute together and Logan has really figured out how to hold his own with his big sister bossing him around all the time. She is only looking out for the best for him though I'm sure of it:)

Brielle turned 3 on October 24th!! I can hardly believe it's been 3 years. Brielle is a liitle bit of a handful when she wants to be her little creative brain is always working and a lot of the time in ways it shouldn't like getting into EVERYTHING!! She is super cute and loving though and I can't help, but smile when she is around. (funny how kids can do that)






Brielle's birthday cake!! We had a princess themed birthday party!! She really loves princess, babies, and playing mommy. Too cute!!


Princess cupcakes


Never to many to celebrate!!








Happy Birthday Brielle!!!


Not to long after we celebrating Kim's 29th birthday!!! Brielle was so excited to give her daddy his huge birthday bag!!


Kim got a tool belt and a level and all kinds of treats from his endless sweet tooth!!! I took him to Harbor Freight for about an hour and he bought a new drill, angle grinder, and some clamps.....you know all the basic needs. He got to go home and use them right after as he worked on our never ending project in the basement.:)

Brielle reading her card to daddy!!

Even a birthday kiss!!

or two

Happy Birthday Kim!


Last but not least Halloween!!! Here are our two little trick or treaters. Brielle the nice witch and Logan the growling vampire!!!

We had a really fun evening trick or treating, eating and visiting grandma's and grandpa's!!





Happy Halloween!!!!!!

3 comments:

Domestic Goddess and her Hero said...

Hey Brindy, it's Carla. Your kids are so cute! here is my blog page if you feel so inclined: http://carla-n-stephen.blogspot.com/
See ya around!!!
I love the pumpkins, the clown truly is the scariest one!

Kim-the-girl said...

Such a fun month! We thought of both your birthday celebrations on the day of, but didn't call... SLACKERS! I know. Hope it was all as fun as it looked! Love you guys!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Such CUTE, CUTE, CUTE little munchkins!!! How I love those two little people!! and their fun parents!

Nice going!