Well we lost our camera camping and haven't replaced it yet. My sister Brooke offered to take pictures of my kids and I thought they turned out so cute!! Thanks Brooke you are awesome!! So here you go!!
Wow! These really turned out great- having adorable kids really helps out! Seriously gorgeous. What a great photographer. Did you take them up at Union Station? Can you just walk around there? They are so prefect with the cute styles I've been seeing around. I love the flower. I love them strolling along together. You and your sis could do that professionally (I'm sure you did their hair and outfits) so cute!
Where did you find those models for your kids' pictures?!?!?!?! They are SO CUTE!!!! You REALLY took some beautiful photos! Truly, they are beautiful kids, but you already know I think they are darling!!!
Holy cow your kids are getting so big!!!! They are both so cute! I miss you friend and we really need to hang out! This once or twice a year thing needs to be more like 4 or 5 times a year! :)
9 comments:
Wow! These really turned out great- having adorable kids really helps out! Seriously gorgeous. What a great photographer. Did you take them up at Union Station? Can you just walk around there? They are so prefect with the cute styles I've been seeing around. I love the flower. I love them strolling along together. You and your sis could do that professionally (I'm sure you did their hair and outfits) so cute!
Where did you find those models for your kids' pictures?!?!?!?! They are SO CUTE!!!! You REALLY took some beautiful photos! Truly, they are beautiful kids, but you already know I think they are darling!!!
GOOD JOB!!!!
Brooke did an awesome job! Plus your kids are super adorable!!
Holy cow your kids are getting so big!!!! They are both so cute! I miss you friend and we really need to hang out! This once or twice a year thing needs to be more like 4 or 5 times a year! :)
Kids don't get any cuter then that! Unless their mine of course! :)
Wow!!! They are ADORABLE!
Lisa
SO CUTE!!! They turned out great. Way to go Brooke :)
Oh! They are so, SO cute! And Brielle's hair was magically curly! Amazing! :) Miss you...
Oh my...so dang cute!!! Guess I know who is taking all of our pics...
Post a Comment