Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Logan is walking!!!!!

Ahhhh my baby is walking:) He has walked all the way across the frontroom!! I can't believe how fast they grow-up!


He kept wanting to try it was so cute if he would fall he would hurry and turn around so daddy could help him try again!

He was so excited each time he would make it to me it was so cute.




5 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

NO WAY!!!! That is so, SO, so super cute. I did love the little face plants too. I love how he just turned right back around to try again. Awesome!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

OH MY!!! I am chuckling out loud and getting a tear in my eye!!! Can you believe he walked across the room!!! SO CUTE!!!

I LOVE how he crawled back to his daddy to get support before starting on his next attempt. So poetic.

LOVE TO YOU ALL!!!! Granny Jane

Duane + Lisa said...

He is one fast crawler! Cute! Lisa

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Just so you know, I am almost obsessed with watching his cute little walking!!! love ya!

Jeni said...

I love that guy:) ari