So I feel like a really bad mom lately......I have been terrible at getting my camera out!! I've been very occupied with planning girls camp and working around the house (inside and out) that I have completely neglected my beautiful children and there sweet little things they do every day. So needless to say I am really excited for life to slow down a little after June 11th!!
These pictures are actually of Brielle and Logan on easter Sunday and I just never got them on the blog, but I thought they were so cute I needed to even though it was a long time ago.
This picture of Logan and great grandma Call is so precious I just love it! My kids are so lucky to be surrounded by so many grandparents who love them!! This sweet little man is always so happy....well mostly when he's not teething. He is so fun right now he never stops and he always has a love and a smile for you!!
Brielle is also growing too fast she is becoming so grown-up lately. She surprises me daily with the things she remembers or learns. This morning at lunch we were getting ready to pray and Brielle looked at Logan as she began her prayer. Just as she began she said Logan fold your arms. She is such a little mommy, baby dolls are everywhere and she is constantly putting them in rooms and shutting the doors, being sure to tell me to be quiet and not wake them up. She is always taking care of her little brother whether he likes it or not and most the time he doesn't.
Logan and Brielle really do adore and love each other they just laugh and giggle all day long. Logan especially giggles at everything his sister does he is enthrolled with her every move. It makes me so happy to know they are happy to have each other. I think the greatest blessing for your kids is to give them siblings and it starts from the day they are born. It melts my heart to know they love each ofher and I can do nothing but smile when I see them together and happy.
Speaking of Brielle being grown up she is just like her mommy. One day we were busy in the kitchen and Brielle went out the front door and we found her very busily cleaning the railing out front. She has her mommy's OCD she made sure she looked in every direction to make sure she got all the dirt. Brielle is daily cleaning something with wipies (wasting them can get a little annoying, but I guess I don't want to dicourage her) I love my sweet little girl!!






5 comments:
that girl just captures my heart. How sweet! I loved the picture where Brie and Logan were hugging and looking at each other. I sure miss you guys. Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed it! The video's made me smile. I laughed when Kim asked her to look at the camera and smile, she attempted and it was funny!
What adorable kids you have! We miss you too! Eliza loved looking at the pictures and watching the videos with me... she even said Logan's name after I told it to her. :) Sure hope our kids get to know each other someday!
So pretty. I have said it all along. Brielle is just a beautiful little girl! She is so pretty and big! Logan looks big too! Wow, how time flies. I don't think we Bennetts have ever even met him.. He looks so handsome in his nice suit. And I agree, it is wonderful to have kids who love each other and get along! It is such a great feeling. I love it!
Does she just KILL YOU?!?!?! Oh my goodness, what a cute little cleaner!!! She is hysterical!!! She almost couldn't break away from her cleaning to smile.
Yes, the picture with Logan and Grandma Call is absolutely priceless. It captures both of their joyous personalities.
I LOVE ALL THESE PICS!!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful family with us!
Love, Momma Jane
I LOVE your pictures! They are so cute. I love the one of Logan and Grandma Call, too. Thanks for sharing!! Lisa
Post a Comment