Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cute Cute Kids:)

So I really love being a mom lately:) Things can be really hard sometimes, but the happiness out weighs it every time. The other day while I was doing Brielle's hair she starting singing a song I have never heard her sing before I about died laughing because it was sooo cute. Brielle is quite the little musician she love, love, loves to sing and she amazes me with her memory on so many songs!! Seeing my kids learn and grow makes me so happy!!

Her shirt says it all
"How did I get this cute?"

The same goes for our sweet little Logan who lights up the room with his smile!! He is so much fun right now, he is officially sitting up and is thinking about crawling.

Brielle is starting to really interact with Logan he really loves her. He just stares at her if she is in the room and all she has to do is move in his direction and he giggles. It actually is a bad thing in some ways like the other day she was laying flat on him covering him from head to toe all the while Logan is giggling endessly. Cute, but not my favorite thing in the world to have happen.



So our main level is pretty much freezing and so Brielle got all bundled up to watch her movie.

Anyone who has had to feed a young infant knows it can be quite a challenge sometimes. Hence the food on the forehead.

Some more cute video:)

So at christmas time Brielle heard the song Jingle Bell rock and she thought it was Tinker Bell rock. We corrected her many times, but she insisted she was right. She even will ask us to sing it as her bed time song:) Too funny.

5 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

OH she are SO cute!!!! Eliza was singing along with miss Brielle the whole time, made me smile... I'm excited they get to be friends someday. :) And LOGAN! Oh my goodness, those eyes! He is just SO handsome! I'm so happy to hear that things are good... miss you!

Erin said...

SOOOO cute!!! The other night when we were watching her I was trying to prepare my talk for church and she kept coming in and singing the ABC's.. it was super cute :)... she was also trying on all my heels to try and find a pair that "matched"... she is so stinkin cute!

aLi said...

holy crack she is adorable! I loved how she would say "fee you fee" for "t u v." Made me happy!

Mandy said...

"W" was my favorite. They're both so cute!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, that little baby-doll!!! We had fun singing together, but we didn't sing that song. And Logan...SO CUTE and growing up WAYYYYYYY too fast!!!

Thanks for the post! love, Jane