Sunday, October 25, 2009

Brielle is TWO!!

Well Brielle is two as of last Saturday October 24th I can't even believe it!! She is growing up way to fast and is so much fun!! These first few pictures were taken about a week ago I think they turned out so cute.
















For her birthday party we did Sponge Bob. I gave her a choice at the store and showed her two things one with disney princesses on it and the other had Sponge Bob she said sponge bob so there you go and opinion at such a young age. (she got that from me:)

I had so much fun making her cake!!! I really enjoy being creative it soooo much fun!!


The happy Birthday girl!!

Brielle is really blessed to have so much family we really were squished in our living room, but it was still a lot of fun.

She was awesome with blowing out her candles. It is so fun to see her learn and do things like a big girl.

She got so many fun things thank you everyone who was able to come. We missed all of you who weren't there.


Happy Birthday Brielle we love you!!!!

5 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

Wow! I can't believe she's 2!!! She is so gorgeous, fun, smart... oh I wish I could have celebrated with y'all! Awesome job on the cake, wow! That is fabulous! Oh I'm dying to see all of you and your new house. Miss you lots!

Devin & Amanda said...

She really is adorable. And the cake was amazing! I wish I had that kind of talent!

Dustin and Kellie said...

I've said it since day one. She is the MOST BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL! Holy Moly! Gorgeous! Happy birthday cute girl, and super well done on the cake.. Maybe you should try a transformer cake.. Just to see how you do.. you know, and try it around, I dunno, around Ethans birthday- JK. It really is a really good cake! Good job!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

We love you all! Brielle is her grandpa's girl! She just warms my cockels! Thanks for the party!

G'pa Woody!

The Pohlman Family said...

Wow, I can't believe how fast they grow...So cute. Miss you guys!