Tuesday, September 15, 2009


Our sweet little Logan is so much fun lately!!! He is laughing and smiling and stealing our hearts!!! It's so sad to me how fast kids grow up I wish it would slow down a little:( but it is still so much fun to watch them learn and grow:)

Of course Brielle needed her picture taken to as I was playing with Logan she was saying Mommy cheese!! So this was the cute picture we got.
Sorry for my annoying voice in the video's:)





2 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

That little laugh is SO sweet! He is so cute and I can't believe how big has gotten since we saw him! Miss you!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, my, my, my, my!!! Those are cute kids!!!! And Logan is following in his big sister's footsteps being all animated!! What a little cutie!!!

Love, the Proud Granny Jane