Wednesday, July 1, 2009

One Week Old

Well I can't hardly believe it Logan is one week old. Last night he finally met his Grandma and Grandpa Woodbury. They have been on The Mormon Tabernacle Choir Tour for two weeks. Logan is getting cuter and cuter, and we really love having him in our home.

This is Logans monkey Kim and I picked out for him before he was born we also did this for Brielle and we use it to help see how much he grows.

He waived hello in this pic.

5 comments:

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

What a sweet little baby boy!!! I am so glad we finally got to meet him!!! He is such a good natured little guy. Cute pictures. He is growing already! love, Jane

Kim-the-girl said...

Oh man!!! He is so sweet! I love him already!

aLi said...

what a handsome guy. I love the monkey, too.
I am jealous of all the your visitors. :(

Jeni said...

He's growing already! SOOOOO cute!
I sure hope you've been getting meals brought in..can I take monday night? We will b.e gone all weekend, so monday would be perfect for me-if it works for you guys.

ohh.....I am going to cry. My word verification was: bless.

Katie Morgan said...

CONGRATS!!! He's so adorable!! Hope all is well with you guys!