Here are a few new pictures everything is going pretty good. He doesn't seem to want to wake up at all today, but other than that he is still cute as ever.
ooh, thanks for posting all these pictures!!! This is so nice for people like me!
this is me whispering now. tom and lisa need to follow your example and post some pics of Caroline! i'm missing out!
this is me talking normally now. WHAT A CUTE KID!!! He doesn't really look a lot like Kim. Maybe? Perhaps he's going to take after the Buckways a little more!
Now it's my turn to whisper(so I don't hurt the feelings of the out-of-towners)- the pictures are great but he's even cuter in real life... can't wait to hold him again.
6 comments:
Oh! I just want to leave to UT today!!! He is so cute!
Adorable!!!
ooh, thanks for posting all these pictures!!! This is so nice for people like me!
this is me whispering now. tom and lisa need to follow your example and post some pics of Caroline! i'm missing out!
this is me talking normally now. WHAT A CUTE KID!!! He doesn't really look a lot like Kim. Maybe? Perhaps he's going to take after the Buckways a little more!
It's fun to watch the changes each day!
Oh...boys are so much fun! You'll have a blast. Cute little baby!
I love the ones with his eyes wide open.
Now it's my turn to whisper(so I don't hurt the feelings of the out-of-towners)- the pictures are great but he's even cuter in real life... can't wait to hold him again.
I'm not whispering. I am SHOUTING. THAT BABY IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO HOLD HIM!!! Love, Mom/Jane
Post a Comment