COOOOOOL! Brielle will be the cutest big sister ever. I can't wait to hear more! I think Brielle is so cute you should make shirts with her picture on them and give away as Christmas gifts. I want one!
I wish you had pictures of Grandma Jane and Grandma Janice's reactions. Jane started jumping up and down at the restaurant but had to stop because she was holding Brielle. Congratulations again!
I can't believe I haven't commented on that CUTE big sister!!! And her CUTE picture on the CUTE shirt!!! Wow, that was a pretty exciting night. The whole evening was SPLENDID and totally punctuated by this announcement! Just call me flabbergasted and caught off guard. I was NOT expecting an announcement. And certainly NOT in the casual way you did it. "Oh, by the way, Mom, you can take off Brielle's coat if you want." I am thinking, "Yeah, it's about time somebody took her coat off." So I did. No reaction. Until Grandma Call (who was clued in earlier) said, "Jane, look at her shirt." HOLY COW!!!
15 comments:
Congratulations! That's very exciting!
I'm crying! Hooray for your cute family! Seriously, I'm crying I'm so happy! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!
Woot woot!!! Congrats congrats! Did Jane do her awesome jumping with enthusiasm reaction?
Congratulations!
That little girl of yours is so cute.
BTW, Lisa and I asked Caroline last night, and she said she's very excited to have a younger cousin.
Congratulations....now we want all the details...like when are you due?
COOOOOOL! Brielle will be the cutest big sister ever. I can't wait to hear more!
I think Brielle is so cute you should make shirts with her picture on them and give away as Christmas gifts. I want one!
YAY! That is great! Congrats to Brielle and you guys! How far along are you?
Congrats! That's great!
I wish you had pictures of Grandma Jane and Grandma Janice's reactions. Jane started jumping up and down at the restaurant but had to stop because she was holding Brielle. Congratulations again!
Yippeeeee! Brielle will be the BEST big sister!
Congrats! That's so exciting!
Congratulations!
I can't believe I haven't commented on that CUTE big sister!!! And her CUTE picture on the CUTE shirt!!! Wow, that was a pretty exciting night. The whole evening was SPLENDID and totally punctuated by this announcement! Just call me flabbergasted and caught off guard. I was NOT expecting an announcement. And certainly NOT in the casual way you did it. "Oh, by the way, Mom, you can take off Brielle's coat if you want." I am thinking, "Yeah, it's about time somebody took her coat off." So I did. No reaction. Until Grandma Call (who was clued in earlier) said, "Jane, look at her shirt." HOLY COW!!!
What fun! You guys did it right! love, JTM
Post a Comment