Saturday, November 8, 2008

I Love Grocery Smarts!!


So I don't know about any of you, but I love to grocery shop especially when I can get so much stuff for cheap. So what would you guess all of this would cost? Just to give you an idea I shopped at Albertson's and there are 14 boxes of cereal, 1 box of pilsbury toaster strudels, (3)5lb bags of flour, 2 cake mixes, 2 bags of lettace, (2)6 packs of yogurt, 2 lunchables, 1 Light mayo, 4 tic tacs, a little over 4 lbs of chicken breasts, 2 all small and mighty laundry detergent, and 6 bars of dial soap. I really want you to guess and then I will post my answer tomorrow. So happy guessing!! I know I'm being silly, but just play along!

10 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

I know you're good at getting good deals so I'm guessing low... but I don't want to guess too low and take the wind from your sails... $21.

Kim and Brindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim and Brindy said...

That is a little too low....I would have loved to get it all for that, but that would mean a lot of it would have had to be free.

aLi said...

I was gonna say 37 cents. But now I think I'll change it to 37 dollars.
How fun! I love the picture of Brielle at the top!!! So cute!

Mandy said...

I'm going to guess $41.00. I'm also going to guess you beat me to Albertson's because tonight when I went they were out of a lot of their sale items. I hit a little grocery smarts slump but I think I'm ready to be back...

Erin said...

This SHOULD have cost you between $74 and $100! I am DYING to know the truth! AAAGGGHHHH. I just realized I spaced Tues. Grocery smarts. MY BIG BAD!!! Don't give up on me, Brindy. There is hope for a restoration of all things in the resurrection. right? love, JTM

Dustin and Kellie said...

I'm gonna go with about 40 bucks. Because I know Albertsons has their 10 for $10 sales and things like that. That gives a couple bucks for tax. But That is still a little hard to believe. I dunno. Just tell me.

Cook with Tom said...

I'm going to guess just over $40... to be exact... "$40 and some change."

Jeni said...

I'm going to guess the same as Tom :)
I'm sad I didn't see this post until today!!!!!

Sara & Eric said...

Hey those look just like things that I bought! only, less flour and more ice cream! Oh and maybe a couple of things that tempted me,....and I forgot to take a picture. Hooray for the grocerysmarts!!