Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sunday afternoon fun!

So this Sunday we finally remembered our camera....and probably got a little carried away thanks to digital technology. Well sorry for so many pictures, but I thought they would all be fun to look at for those who are away, and also those who were there.


Ari wanted to feed Brielle and she did such a good job. When Brielle was done eating she decided she wanted to be fed in the high chair.
I made cinnamon rolls because when I made them with Ali and Jeni, I brought one home and you all could probably guess what happened. I had cut a small piece out of it and when I got home later the rest was all gone. I think the cinnamon roll monster may have ate it:)

These next pictures I know need a little explaining....or maybe they don't we are Woodbury's:)
Ok well when we went shopping in Park City we bought a lot of the same things. We bought a pair of pants from Aeropastle for 5.99 and a shirt from Gap. So we all decided we would secretly show up wearing the exact same thing and see if anyone noticed. Well it took them all awhile, but they eventually did with a little help.



Family Photos...


All the grandkids are so excited to have Aunt Erin home. She is telling them stories under the blanket, and I thought it was so cute so I thought I'd take a picture.

Ari, Sophie, and Gracie raked up the leaves. The funniest part was I looked outside and Sophie was still raking leaves (probably a good 15-20 minutes later). While the other girls were inside playing. I wonder who's daughter she is?



5 comments:

Devin & Amanda said...

So, I really think that Brielle is getting cuter and cuter (if that is even possible!). She is adorable! And seeing these pictures makes me kind of miss fall and cool weather (just a little bit).

Kim-the-girl said...

cute, cute, cute. Love the new clothes, I think its hilarious and I'm terribly jealous! ;o) Sophie is so funny! Rake, rake, rake. I love all the cute photos of miss Brielle. She is a major babe!

aLi said...

I'm so glad you all bought the matching pants. And you all look so good in them. My butt just looked funny in it. Oh well. But I LOVE the memory of at least trying them on. And I SMILED all through that post!!! It was so for me! Thanks Brindy, you are such a great pal. FYI, your cinnamon rolls look great! Did you teach Jeni for me again? I bet yours were even more delicious b/c you didn't have me there to taint the flour going in the mixer. :P Hurray, I sound like my mom with all my enthusiasm!

I really really loved all the pictures you posted. I know you did it just for me! I wish I could have been there! (Oh, and I bought the long sleeved brown shirt not knowing you all did, too!)

Jeni said...

First..I'm jealous you got a comment from amanda...
2nd...You make me laugh! That was such a cute post!
Have I told you about the time Sophie swept out her aunt Lisa's garage while we were all out back at a wedding?!??!
ps: Nice buns...cinnamon & the other kind ;)

Erin said...

Ali...for the record, my butt does NOT look good in those pants (the pictures are my proof)..but for 6 bucks...my "I love a deal" side got the best of me :) BRINDY... I LOVE this post and am going to steal some pics off of it! (You may see them on facebook :) That was such a fun Sunday..but not too much fun Ali and Kim the Girl :) I love you all so so SOOOO much!