It says I belong in 1952. I was thinking more like 1942. "You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!"
Hey Brindy-I'm a travel agent online. I have a party on Saturday if your intrested.
Hey Brindy! I was talkin to Brooke the other day and found out you had a blog. So I thought I'd come check it out! Hope you don't mind if I add your blog to mine:)
I'm too scared to take it.
Hey Brindy, I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I saw it on Randee's page. I just wanted to say that you have the CUTEST family.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It says I belong in 1952. I was thinking more like 1942. "You're fun loving, romantic, and more than a little innocent. See you at the drive in!"
Hey Brindy-
I'm a travel agent online. I have a party on Saturday if your intrested.
Hey Brindy! I was talkin to Brooke the other day and found out you had a blog. So I thought I'd come check it out! Hope you don't mind if I add your blog to mine:)
I'm too scared to take it.
Hey Brindy, I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I saw it on Randee's page. I just wanted to say that you have the CUTEST family.
Post a Comment