Friday, October 10, 2008

Flashback Pumpkins

Since October of 2005, we have practiced a tradition of carving pumpkins with John and JaNae, who are some of our friends from our ward. Brindy carved a really cool looking skeleton pirate and I carved Napoleon Dynamite. We had so much fun, we have done it every year since.



I will hopefully remember to post the other two years. There are included pumpkins from Pirates of the Carribean, Fantasia, Kiss, and other cute and cool ones, but we need some ideas for what to carve this year. I'm trying to track down a cool pattern for Dwight Schrute, so if anyone can find one, please let me know.

6 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

That is so cool! We're pretty boring with our pumpkin carving, but I guess, we just have to be quick with all the little hands around. :o) Happy carving!

Glenn and Lance said...

Great Jack-o-Lanterns! I think maybe you should help us with our pumpkins this year!

Jeni said...

WOW! You guys are so talented!

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

THe pumpking carving is phenomenal, but the family portrait in the backyard totally tops it!!! love, momma J.

Mandy said...

I was just looking for some Halloween clip art and I came across this site. It's http://www.pumpkindesigner.com/
It says you can scan any picture and it will make a pumpking carving pattern for you for 99 cents. I thought of you... and Dwight Shrute of course.

Katie Morgan said...

Way cool guys!! Your little girl is getting so big...and adorable!!! Check out our website at www.morganfamily2003.blogspot.com