Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Let US Make a Deal

We went to South Weber Days, "Let us Make a Deal" My Dad won an $80 stay at La Quinta Inn, my brother Eric won $60 cash, my brother Dave won an oil change and some tools, and my brother-in-law Jason won THE BIG DEAL!!! valued at $1800, I believe. For details, see the tab under family marked Jeni and Jason. I brought a sack full of random objects and had about 4 chances of winning a small prize but I never made it to the stage first. We were kind of trapped and the little kids were faster than me. Here is a cool video of one of the Zonkers. It's Napolean dancing: (I did e-mail all my pics to Jeni so check for them there)



Here is my Dad standing with Ari and Sophie about to win the hotel room.

7 comments:

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!! You got pictures!!! Grandpa Scottie looks so cute with all the little girls! And you even got Napoleon dancing! THANK YOU!!! Last night was too much fun. I LOVED it! Especially since Sophie told her Dad and her Grandpa which prize/door to choose! Way to go, Soph!. We love you all! Sorry you didn't win, Kim. We are going to plant you right by the stage next year! Love, Momma J.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

Oh, AND BRIELLE!!!! She is a doll! Great picture of her! Love, Grandma Jane

Kim-the-girl said...

I LOVE THAT BRIELLE!!! I miss you guys! Thanks for the fun photos, you're awesome!

Kim-the-girl said...

so, i was just looking at your visitor map and holy cow you have a ton of people looking at your blog from all over. do you know people in all those places?

MissMolly said...

Sounds like the Woodbury Family did well at South Weber days. I've never been but I really have alwyas wanted to go. I always manage to miss them. Well, maybe next year. P.S. I love the link to Hot Ta-Molly, it made my whole day! You guys are cute, I miss ya!

aLi said...

That IS what awesome looks like! lol, that was so funny, I loved it. Miss B is a doll!
Congrats to everybody! Thanks for sharing the event with me, I wish I could've been there!!!

Jeni said...

Next year it's your turn! & the Hayes' family...they never win. :) I'm so glad you got photos!