Saturday, July 12, 2008

Ready...get set...GO!

Well it's finally happened our lives will never be the same....Brielle is officially crawling. She has been toying with the idea for almost a month, and all it took was a diet Dr. Pepper! (her mom's favorite :)

9 comments:

Kim-the-girl said...

She is so cute! We miss you guys! Bryant was excited to watch the video, it paused in the middle to catch up and he said, "Oh, I can't wait!"

Kim-the-girl said...

Bryant says: Dear Brindy, We live in Texas now and I want you to know we don't have a house yet but we're going to move there soon. I miss you and you're really cute. :) Brielle is your cutest baby, thats because she's your only one. Love, Bryant

And my dad is back and I want you to know that we just had breakfast. ;o)

Kalynne said...

How cute! Good luck baby proofing the house now! :)

aLi said...

I agree with Kalynne! Now the fun really begins!
She is so big, I miss seeing you guys!!! Tell Brielle good job!

Cook with Tom said...

Time to put on the track shoes to keep up with her!

Cute video.

G'pa and G'ma Woody said...

She IS So cute! And I was there! Love you guys! MoMMa j.

Sara & Eric said...

Way to GO Brielle!!! I knew you could do it!.. I think she was actually headed for the Maceys ad though!

Jeni said...

She is so cute!
And so is Bryant...how sweet he is.

Buckway said...

That is so funny! Congrats on the crawling, and good luck! She is so adorable!